Design, implement and maintain Mobile apps for home grown for MKS group companies.
• Create solution design from functional requirements.
• Work with technical team and business analysts.
• Implement and maintain functional modules in the system.
• Test and promote configuration changes.
• Work in support mode during support phase.
• Perform triage/critical analysis of change requests and defects raised.
• Prepare documentation for the modules implemented.
• Flexibility to work on other standard system implementations.
Desirable qualifications and experience
Experience : 5-12 yrs
- Significant experience working with react native along with tools like Styletron, Redux, React Native CLI, XCode, Android studio, Ramda(optional) etc.
- Strong knowledge of React fundamentals such as Virtual DOM, component lifecycle, and component state
- A complete understanding of the full mobile app development lifecycle right from prototyping
- Knowledge of type checking, unit testing, typescript, prop types, and code debugging
- Experience working with REST APIs, document request models, offline storage, and third-party libraries
- Knowledge of user interface design and responsive designs.
- Well-versed in a variety of React Native software and technologies such as Jest, Eslint, and so on.
- Distibution of app in both stores